Methodist College Kuala Lumpur (MCKL) is looking for a Full-Time Lecturer for our Diploma in Social Work (DSW). We are looking for someone who is passionate and eager to bring out the best in our students.
What you will be doing:
- Plan and deliver the assigned module.
- Provide guidance to students in their learning as and when required.
- Carry out invigilation duties during examination period.
- Involved in professional development trainings (workshop, seminars and trainings).
- Take on supervisory role for field placements.
- Perform the required administrative duties as and when necessary.
- Keep abreast of current developments and research in the field of Social Work.
- Constantly thinking out of the box to provide an engaging and interactive teaching lessons for all students, always (both classroom and online teaching).
Who are we looking for?
- Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work qualification.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work qualification will be an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of Social Work practice in any related field.
- Professional membership of Social Work bodies will be an added value.
- Experienced in both classroom and online teaching.
- Creative in coming up with interactive teaching methods for both classroom and online teaching.
- Passionate in teaching and educating students.
- Fluent in both English and Bahasa Malaysia (verbal and written).
- A great team player.
If the above sounds like you, MCKL wants you!
Drop-in your CV at email@example.com to apply for this position.