Methodist College Kuala Lumpur (MCKL) is looking for an intern, who is excited and eager to expand his / her knowledge in Marketing and Communications.
What you will be doing:
- Assist in the overall Marketing & Communications planning and operational activities.
- Conduct research on Company position in the industry.
- Update, compile information and monitor social media as well as website content.
- Respond to web correspondence, social media posts, and email from external parties.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations slides and develop / update promotional materials.
- Work collaboratively across departments to support a variety of business and departmental initiatives.
- Assist in multiple projects / assignments and involve in developing departmental policies & procedures.
Who are we looking for?
- Candidate who is currently pursuing Master’s Degree / Bachelor’s Degree in the area of Marketing, Digital Marketing, Mass / Business Communications, or related fields.
- Prefer candidate who is at least in his / her second year of study.
- Able to commit with a minimum of 3 months internship period.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language.
- Fluent in both Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia will be an added advantage.
- A detailed oriented person and able to work independently.
- Able to contribute ideas & brainstorm with the team when necessary.
If the above sounds like you, MCKL wants you!
Drop in your CV at email@example.com to apply for this position.