What you will be doing:
- Lead and coordinate the operations of the MCKL’s Accounting Department.
- Perform a leadership role in curriculum design, review, internal and external assessments examinations conducted.
- Oversee, manage, and prepare documentations for ACCA, Malaysian Qualifications Agency, and Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia.
- Design, implement and review educational and teaching and learning innovations in the Accounting Department and Campus.
- Build capacity in learning and teaching in others and inspire them to teach well.
- Engage in the collaborative design or implementation strategies of cross-departmental subjects, courses or projects.
- Plan, organize and achieve work targets, sometimes in demanding circumstances and work harmoniously and constructively with colleagues.
- Exhibit high-level interpersonal skills and able to establish a good working relationship with colleagues and students and to develop and maintain strong professional links with relevant industry and the community.
- Administer and coordinate programme coordination, student management and counselling.
- Involve in MCKL’s open day / education fairs / scholarship information day.
- Provide a significant degree of leadership and/or higher-level service and/or community.
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum Professional Accounting Certification (i.e. ACCA) or Bachelor Degree in Accounting. Master’s Degree holder will be an added advantage.
- A working and/or teaching professional that has at least 3 to 4 years of teaching experience with leadership capabilities.
- Demonstrate familiarity with MQA, COPPA and MyQuest requirements and specifications.
- Fluent in both English and Bahasa Malaysia (verbal and written).
- Ability to converse in Mandarin will be added advantage.
- A great team player with strong ability to lead a team with mastery in problem solving, management and analytical skills.
If the above sounds like you, MCKL wants you!
Drop in your CV at email@example.com to apply for this position.