Methodist College Kuala Lumpur (MCKL) is looking for an Executive, Finance & Administration to assist our Finance & Administrative department with the daily operational activities.
This position will be based at our new campus in Penang: MCKL College (Penang, Pykett Campus).
What you will be doing:
- Collect and send invoices to students and parents.
- Send reminders to students who have outstanding fees to notify them to make payment.
- Responding and resolving students and/or parents concerns and inquiries in a friendly and professional manner.
- Prepare financial reports as and when required.
- Assist in the preparation of budget, and ensure cost efficiency.
- Ensure all transactions are processed and ready in time as per the agreed timeline set.
- Assisting with administrative tasks such as sorting and filing documents, making copies and scanning as well as other simple administrative duties.
- Manages vendors to ensure that quality of service & products delivered are in accordance.
- Verifies documents/invoices and ensure timely submission of payment.
- Ensures a professional reception service is provided to all external and internal customers.
- Provides administrative and clerical support services including filing and records management as well as efficient handling of incoming and outgoing correspondence and phone calls.
- Assists in organising campus level meetings and events.
Who are we looking for?
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree holder, specialising in Finance or Accounting.
- Possessing professional/accountancy qualification (will be an added advantage).
- With at least 2-3 years of working experience in the related field.
- Fluent in both English and Bahasa Malaysia (verbal and written).
- Fluent in Mandarin (will be an added advantage).
- A detailed oriented person.
- Willing to learn.
- A great team player.
If the above sounds like you, MCKL wants you!
Drop in your CV at email@example.com to apply for this position.