Methodist College Kuala Lumpur (MCKL) is looking for an Executive, Office of the Registrar & Examinations to assist our registry and examinations team with the daily operational activities.
This position will be based at our new campus in Penang: MCKL College (Penang, Pykett Campus).
What you will be doing:
Admissions & Records
- Maintain student records and data entry for MCKL College (Penang, Pykett Campus).
- Processing student applications and preparing offer letters.
- Preparing transcripts, graduation certificates and verification letters.
- Performing the set-up of UCMS Registration Module and UCMS fees set up.
- Be the liaison officer for e-IPTS, Tracer Study, PTPTN loan and EPF withdrawal.
Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Processing all scholarships and financial aid applications.
- Maintaining records for all scholarships and financial aid matters, and agreements for joint scholarships with external providers.
- Printing, packing and getting ready exam papers, exam scripts and all related works before and after examinations.
- Marking of multiple-choice question papers via OMR scanning.
- Printing statement of results and releasing results to students on approved dates.
Who are we looking for?
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in the related field.
- Fluent in both English and Bahasa Malaysia (verbal and written).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- A detailed oriented person.
- Willing to learn.
- A great team player.
If the above sounds like you, MCKL wants you!
Drop in your CV at email@example.com to apply for this position.