What you will be doing:
- Plan, direct and organise advertising and promotional campaigns/events.
- Collect and analyse market research data and apply it to current projects.
- Provide updated status reports with statistics concerning current marketing projects.
- Run campaigns across multiple marketing touch points.
- Work alongside the management to develop lead generation strategies to generate lead opportunities to achieve overall team enrolment targets.
- Work closely with Enrolment & Admission team to support school talks, workshops and activities.
- Oversee and prepare marketing budgets.
- Assist in the creation of all marketing and communications activities such as digital marketing and marketing collateral production, advertising and promotional programmes.
- Provide programme counselling sessions to potential students and parents.
- Plan and support school marketing events in Klang valley and outstation, to engage with prospective students and build brand awareness.
- Attend and represent the College to attend Marketing fairs and roadshows.
- To perform any other duties as and when assigned by your Manager or Management Team.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is…:
- Diploma / Advanced Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Mass Communications, Public Relations or equivalent.
- At least 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience in marketing or a related field for this position. Fresh graduates with good skills, and great personality and attitude are encouraged to apply.
- A team player, able to work independently, problem-solving skills, highly meticulous and strong executional abilities strong work ethics and performance-driven and able to work under pressure with good interpersonal skills.
- Required skill(s): excellent written and spoken English, MS PowerPoint, presentation skills and social media knowledge are added advantage.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin
- Ability to travel for work assignments within or outside of the region.
- Possess own transport.
If the above sounds like you, MCKL wants you!
Drop-in your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.