What you will be doing:
- Coordinating and tracking the process of moderation work, including the dispatch and receipt of all moderated exam papers between external moderator and the chief paper setter according to MQA requirements.
- Safekeeping and filing all exam papers (digital) for audit purposes.
- Processing of claims after the exam period.
- Organising, preparing, and attending Pre-Committee and Exam-Committee Meetings.
- Distribution of personalised documentation for different examination sessions i.e. (exam dockets, exam regulations declarations, results passwords, statement of results, certificates etc.)
- Administration of examinations for other programmes (external) including daily operations during the exam cycle, setting up of examination rooms, coordinating, invigilation, patrolling exam rooms during exam periods and attending to any enquiries or assistance by Invigilators or exam candidates.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is… :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any other equivalent discipline
- Trustworthy, Integrity and responsible
- Confidential and discreet
- Procedures and exam regulations must not be compromised
- A meticulous eye for details and ability to manage multiple deadlines
If the above sounds like you, MCKL wants you!
Drop in your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.