Job Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist the HR senior manager in monitoring, reviewing, streamlining the HR processes, procedures and system.
- To monitor the full spectrum of HR operational functions, including recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, performance management, training and development, employee engagement, industrial relations, succession planning, etc.
- To assist the HR senior manager in year-end performance and budget reviews.
- To participate in HR audits or any audits that involved HR as and when required.
- To assist the HR senior manager in conducting training needs analysis and propose training plans for employees.
- To handle employee offboarding and conduct exit interviews for the employees who leave the company.
- Possess a Master’s Degree/Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or its equivalent.
- Well-versed with Malaysian Employment Act 1955, Industrial Relations Act 1967, and current labour law practices.
- Strong leadership skills, meticulous and analytical skills.
- Performance-driven and team player.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English, Mandarin and Malaysia.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
If the above sounds like you, MCKL wants you!
Drop in your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.