The Enrolment and Admission team in Methodist College Kuala Lumpur (MCKL) is expanding, and we are looking for ambitious and result-driven working professionals to be part of this awesome team!
This position will be based at Methodist College Kuala Lumpur, Brickfields.
What you will be doing:
- Manage and work closely with high schools, to engage with prospective students and build brand awareness.
- Plan, conduct and manage student recruitment events in Klang Valley and other states to engage with prospect students and build brand awareness.
- Provide programme counselling sessions to prospective students/parents.
- Develop a good relationship between the college and potential students, parents, teachers and other related parties.
- Attend to all walk-in, email enquiries and incoming calls that are related to enrolment and admission matters.
- Follow-up closely on leads, course advising and enrolment.
- Participate in education fairs and other recruitment events when necessary.
- To coordinate with local and international recruitment agencies in student recruitment-related matters.
- Perform the day-to-day administrative duties.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop promotional materials for the institution.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is…
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree holder.
- Fluent in English – Verbal and Written.
- Fluent in spoken and written Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia, as well as other local dialects will be an added advantage.
- Experienced in the area of student recruitment for the Education Industry.
- Comfortable communicating with recruitment agencies, school teachers, students and parents on a frequent basis.
- Creative in solving problems, and a great team player.
- Has a valid driving license and is willing to travel for school events, education fairs and other student recruitment activities.
- Willing to work on weekends.
- Willing to be posted to other states for work (when necessary).
- Result-driven, ambitious to achieve the student enrolment target.
- Interested to pursue a career in the education industry.
If the above sounds like you, MCKL wants you!
Drop in your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview session. But nevertheless, we greatly appreciate your time in applying for this position!