Applications for admission are open. Follow the procedures below to ensure a complete submission for admission.
MCKL offers a diverse range of programmes. Start your education journey with us now!
- Choose your programme. You can view the full list of programmes offered in MCKL on the Programmes page.
- Make sure that you fulfil the minimum entry requirement of your chosen programme.
- Check the intake date of your chosen programme.
If you are still undecided or unsure where to begin, fret not. Get in touch with us now to book your slot for a personalised counselling session with our education counsellor.
Decided what you want to study? Let’s start your application.
- Download and complete all sections in the application form.
- Prepare and attach all supporting documents:
- Certified True Copy of Examination Results
- Photocopy of NRIC (both sides)
- Other supporting documents (if applicable)
- Arrange payment of Application Fee and Admission Deposit.
Submit your application form with the required supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further enquiries on the application process, contact us now. Our team is ready to assist you in your registration process.
*If deposits and / or payments are made via direct bank transfer, please enclose bank-in slip as proof of payment.
*All applications for admission must be accompanied by the required supporting documents and registration fees.
If application is successful, you will need to arrange full payment of the balance fees in no less than 14 calendar days prior to the first day of classes.
- Application is complete only upon payment of all fees due (including deposits).
- If you receive conditional offers based on forecast results or equivalent, actual results must be submitted within 7 calendar days of the release of results.
Congratulations on being part of MCKL fam!
- You can now explore the services, facilities and resources that are available to you as a student at MCKL.
- You can access to your student emails and choose your subjects for your programme.
- Most importantly, attend the orientation and enjoy the fun!
All the best in your higher education journey with MCKL.
For International Student, please click here.