Methodist College Kuala Lumpur (MCKL) is looking for an Accounts & Admin Assistant to support our Finance team with the daily operational activities.
What you will be doing:
- Collect and send invoices to students and parents.
- Send reminders to students who have outstanding fees to notify them to make payment.
- Respond and resolve students’ and/or parents’ concerns and inquiries in a friendly and professional manner.
- Answer emails and telephone calls as well as communicate messages to the relevant Finance personnel.
- Assist with administrative tasks such as sorting and filing documents, making copies and scanning as well as other simple administrative duties.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is… :
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree holder, specializing in Finance or Accounting.
- Possessing professional/accountancy qualification (will be an added advantage).
- With at least 1-2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Able to start work immediately.
- Fluent in both English and Bahasa Malaysia (verbal and written).
- Fluent in Mandarin (will be an added advantage).
- A detailed oriented person.
- Willing to learn.
- A great team player.
*Fresh graduates with slight working experience are encouraged to apply.
If the above sounds like you, MCKL wants you!
Drop in your CV at email@example.com to apply for this position.