Methodist College Kuala Lumpur (MCKL) is looking for an Accounts Assistant to support our Finance team with the daily operational activities.
This position will be based at Methodist College Kuala Lumpur, Brickfields.
What you will be doing:
- Support and be involved in all areas of business accounting-related activities.
- Assist in basic administration tasks, as and when required by the department.
- Responsible for processing all payments and outflows.
- To be involved in the daily closing of cash & cheque collections.
- Assist with administrative tasks such as sorting and filing documents, making copies, and scanning as well as other simple administrative duties.
- Handle communications with relevant stakeholders via phone, email, and in person.
- To perform any other duties as and when assigned by the direct superior.
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum a Diploma holder in Finance or Accounting programme.
Bachelor’s Degree or professional accountancy qualification holder will be an added advantage.
- 2-3 years of related work experience is required.
- Fluent in both English and Bahasa Malaysia (verbal and written).
- Fluent in Mandarin (will be an added advantage).
- A detailed oriented, honest, and trustworthy person.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- A great team player and has a strong willingness to learn.
- Able to start work immediately.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview session.
If the above sounds like you, MCKL wants you!
Drop in your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for positions.