Methodist College Kuala Lumpur (MCKL) is looking for full-time lecturers, who are passionate and eager to bring out the best in our students.
These positions are for the JANUARY 2024 intake and will be based at our campus in MCKL College (Penang, Pykett Campus).
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Diploma in Digital Marketing
What you will be doing:
- Plan and deliver the assigned modules.
- Carry out invigilation duties during examination period.
- Provide guidance to students in their learning as and when required.
- Update and facilitate the development of academic resources.
- Involve in professional development trainings (Workshop, Seminars and Trainings).
- Perform the required administrative duties as and when necessary.
- Constantly thinking out of the box to provide engaging and interactive teaching lessons for all students, always (both classroom and online teaching).
Who are we looking for?
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree holder in the expertise / fields needed as listed above.
- Qualified and possess prior experience in teaching programming related subjects.
- Experienced in both classroom and online teaching.
- Creative in coming up with interactive teaching methods for both classroom and online teaching.
- Fluent in both English and Bahasa Malaysia (verbal and written).
- Passionate in teaching and educating students.
- A great team player.
If the above sounds like you, MCKL wants you!
Drop-in your CV at email@example.com to apply for these positions.