Methodist College Kuala Lumpur (MCKL) is looking for an individual who is energetic and communicative to join our Centre for Professional Department (CPD). The purpose of this role is to conduct training sessions which promote company efficiency and improve the employee skills, knowledge and competency level. This role will report to the Head of CPD.
- To formulate and implement courses or activities for training and development, which contribute to business growth.
- To ensure all the training processes comply with the relevant authority requirement.
- To collaborate with the management and respective Head of Department and identify the overall College’s training needs.
- To conduct and/or facilitate direct workshops, training sessions, and lectures according to the College’s needs.
- To assist in planning and overseeing the annual training budgets.
- To conduct training evaluations and identify areas of improvement.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or its equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in Training & Development.
- Candidate with experience in working as a trainer in an education industry will have an added advantage.
- Must be familiar with HRDF and its application process.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to work independently, work under pressure and attention to details.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good attitude, pleasant personality and a good team player.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If the above sounds like you, MCKL wants you!
Drop-in your CV at email@example.com to apply for this position.