Are you ready to embark on a transformative journey in higher education? MCKL College (Penang, Pykett Campus) is looking for three (3) experienced Programme Leaders who will be overseeing and managing the following programmes within the College:
- Diploma in Computer Science & IT
- Diploma in Digital Business & Digital Marketing
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education
The Programme Leaders will be responsible for ensuring the quality, effectiveness and compliance of the programme, as well as providing leadership and support to the Head of Department and students.
What will you be doing?
- Ensure that class sizes are suitable for effective learning, and closely monitor student enrollment, retention, and academic progress.
- Manage the daily operations of the academic programmes or courses and address students’ academic and administrative needs promptly.
- Prepare documentation and ensure that procedure is aligned with both MQA accreditation requirements.
- Facilitate the smooth coordination of exam-related activities, including setting exam question papers and ensuring moderation processes are properly executed in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
- Oversee the digital course files to ensure the instructional content meets the institution’s standards and learning objectives.
- Participate in marketing initiatives, outreach events, and engagement efforts to promote the academic programmes and attract prospective students).
Who are we looking for?
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field with a minimum of two (2) years of relevant academic experience.
- Possess experience in MQA Accreditation.
- Possess experience of being a programme leader / programme coordinator / course advisor.
- Problem solving mindset and ability to adapt to dynamic conditions.
- For Programme Leader of Diploma in Computer Science & IT: Preferably with computing skills, familiar with different programming language and database. Also, with knowledge / experience in Data Science, IoT or Cybersecurity.
- For Programme Leader of Diploma in Digital Marketing & Digital Business: Possess Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing. Preferably with teaching and industry experience. Proven experience in Digital Marketing, ideally in a management or leadership role within the marketing field).
- Passionate in teaching and educating students.
- A great team player.
If you are interested in exploring academic opportunities in MCKL, we invite you to submit your updated resume, academic certs and transcripts for the above positions.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.